Licenced to protect your biggest investment.
The risk of termite attack is very real and a lot of homes in Central Queensland are at serious risk. Termite management Rockhampton is vital!
For many, the family home is your biggest financial asset. Termites are responsible for extensive damage and this could be incredibly costly to your investment. Termites work fast and cause major damage in a short period of time.
Bond’s expertise will inform you and arm you with practical ways to minimise your risk.
We’ll save you. Bond style.
Call us today for all your termite management needs in Rockhampton and surrounds. Call us on 0405 110 540
Terrifying Truth about Termites.
- Termites cause more damage annually than natural disasters – more than fire, floods and cyclones.
- Termites colonies eat non stop, 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
- The average lifespan of a termite queen is 30 years and one queen can lay up to 2,000 eggs daily.
- The total weight of all the termites in the world is more than all the humans in the world.
- Termites are found in double brick, steel framed houses, not just in those with timber frames.
Regular inspections may save you tens of thousands of dollars in repairs.
- Annual inspections are essential for early detection of termite activity and is the best way to prevent the potential for large scale damage.
- Regular inspections also assess the conditions that make your property more susceptible to termite attack.
More than just a “termite check”, Bonds inspections are very thorough and comply with all the industry standards.
Our inspections include external and internal walls, roof void and sub-floor, as well as any places where termites could potentially access your property.
On completion, you are provided with a written report which complies with Australian Standards.
Click here to learn more about the signs that termites may be present in your home.
If termites are present, the best way to effectively treat a termite infestation is with a trained and licensed professional.
If you think you have found termites, do not:
- Don’t spray with insecticide. It will not solve the problem, instead it makes them harder to control.
- Don’t break open the mud tubes or mounds. This frightens them out of the area and may make them infest other areas, making it harder to contain and control them.
Call us today for all your termite management needs in Rockhampton and protect your family home today. Contact us on 0405 110 540